Monday, September 22, 2008

Travels: Mini Roadtrip

I love me some Roadtrips - jumping in the car & driving somewhere unknown is endless fun to me :) So Stephen, Lilly and I decided to join my sister & her boyfriend and go on a mini Roadtrip to South Texas with them. San Antonio and Padre Island to be precise. We started off in SA yesterday with the usual local sights - the Riverwalk and the Alamo. It was fun and I found SA absolutely beautiful. Late last night we drove further south to Corpus Christi and spent the night at a motel near the beach in Padre Island. Today we decided to do nothing but hang out at the beach, collect seashells and enjoy the ocean. It was sooooooo nice!!! We haven't decided what we are going to do tomorrow - maybe we'll go to Austin, maybe we'll spend another lazy day at the beach. We'll see...


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your comments