Sunday, November 2, 2008

New products


I thought I was going crazy because I just could not find a way to print stylish high quality photo books at an affordable prize. Well, my search is officially over. I have found Forbeyon. A Dallas based album company that offers exactly what I was looking for. I am as excited as a little girl at Christmas :) Now I am able to offer hip & gorgeous albums that are individually designed for each customer. And tons of beautiful cover options and paper styles make it even more fun!! See for yourself:


5x5 baby album with "antique" cover and metal cameo
Photobucket


8x10 wedding album with photo wrap cover
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are soo frickin talented mama! I love these! You are gonna make me come up there and do a session with Mili!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us your comments