Friday, November 7, 2008

Randi's & Zach's Wedding {dallas wedding photographer}

Another wedding I shot this year and quite a really beautiful one. The wedding took place at the Marriott Hotel in Fort Worth. Randi & Zach are a super nice and laid back couple. They really enjoyed themselves on their wedding day and didn't get stressed out about the little things that went wrong. What I loved most about them though, is that they were willing to try everything I asked them too. They even agreed to see each other before the ceremony so we could take some cool pictures of just the two of them. Thank you guys so much!! I hope you enjoy these pictures...



Lot's of beautiful details
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Classy girls and silly boys
Photobucket


Photobucket


The first sight
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My favorite of course
Photobucket


No, they are not professional basketball players ;) Photobucket


I love Zach's look in this one
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Cutting the cake
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is just hilarious!! Thanks Randi for letting me post this :)
Photobucket


Make up was done by the fabulous Holly Evans.

4 comments:

  1. Maria,

    The pics are totally amazing! I love them! Thank you again for an amazing job. I can't wait to show them off! Everyone has been asking me when they were going to be ready. Now I can show off your hard work! :)

    Zach & Randi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria,
    Oh my gosh, the pictures are absolutely beautiful.
    You had a very special couple to work with and we are just very pleased with what you did. You should be very proud of yourself for such an oustanding job. Well done Marie. Thank you so much for everything.
    Debbie Mann

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, die haben sich ja geküsst.
    sehr schöne bilder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,
    finde das letzte Pic sehr schön, was ganz anderes.
    everthing is amazing...
    lg

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us your comments