Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kids: Maddie & Cameron {dallas child photographer}

Words cannot describe how lucky I feel that I have this awesome career. Deciding to become a professional photographer was one of the two best decisions I have ever made (right there with marrying my husband of course!). And wow am I being rewarded this year with the most awesome clients and kiddos ever! Maddie and her cousin Cameron are no exception. Usually I am pretty nervous when I book a session with a 2 year old. Simply because I find it the toughest age. And I know most of you parents agree :) Well, this session thought me different. These two were awesome, uncomplicated and happy as can be.


Here's Maddie:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And here's her cousin Cameron:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your comments