Wednesday, April 1, 2009

POTM - Photo Of The Month

Recently the empty white walls at my studio really started to bother me. Well, I have had 9 of my favorite kids pictures hanging there but it was time for an update. And most important of all, it was time to add some baby, senior and families pictures to the gallery. So I went ahead and ordered 12 more big 'ole prints. Most of them 24x30 plus some in 16x20. Since I've never been a big fan of frames I got all my prints mounted on foam bord and just put them on a tiny ledge that's screwed into the wall. Let me tell yall - it looks pretty awesome :)

So while I was arranging my new beloved pictures I've had the idea for the 'photo of the month' contest.

Here's the deal:

Each month I will be posting my favorites from all sessions of the previous month. You get to vote for your Number One by using the pole below. The winning picture will be displayed on my studio walls for one month and then be given to the contest winner. That means that person or family will receive a free mounted 16x20 picture for their home!!

Below are the pictures from March. Go ahead and vote!! And don't forget to tell your friends and family to join the fun and help you win!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Poll closes April 8th at midnight.

Congratulations to Morgan. She won the POTM contest and will receive a free 16x20 print of her winning picture.

Thanks to everyone who voted!!! We will announce a new POTM contest with all pictures from April on May 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your comments