Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Babys: Audrey {dallas baby photographer}

Too cute for words!!

Audrey is one of those babies that makes you without a doubt want to have one too. Her big blue eyes, pouty lips and happy personality made my heart melt... I had a hard time choosing my favorites so I hope you don't mind me posting a lot :)


I know - that's exactly what I mean!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Her "silly" hat picture
Photobucket


Photobucket


That's when she lost interest (still adorable right?)
Photobucket

I tell all my customers that the best age for newborn pictures is the first week after birth and the best time for baby photos between 6 and 8 month, when they can sit up but not crawl yet. Audrey was 8 month when we took these.

One last thing for my fellow photographers out there: All pictures where taken at my studio using only available light...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your comments