Friday, February 27, 2009

Kids: Kelsey & Connor {dallas child photographer}

When people ask me what I like to photograph most I used to always say: KIDS!! Lately I started noticing that my favorite thing in the world are session with 6-10 month old babies. They melt my heart. Every picture shows a different side, a new expression. I just absolutely love their little giggles and pouty faces. And what makes the shooting perfect? A silly hat of course!! Below are pictures of another sweet baby girl & her brother Connor, who is quite a heartbreaker himself :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Kelsey and her brother:

Photobucket


Connor:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your comments