Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mom to be: Amanda {dallas maternity photographer}

Amanda is my pregnant friend that let me use her as a guinea pig to finally try some maternity shots I've been wanting to do. We had a great time shooting and trying different locations, sets & outfits. Now I feel like I am in trouble because I can't decide which pictures to blog. There are so many!! So below is a small selection of my favorites. You will probably see more sometime soon...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable!!! Absolutely adore the legwarmer photos!!!...yet they are allll gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're brilliant as always!
    I just awarded your blog on my own blog. Keep up the gorgeos pics!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us your comments