Saturday, February 28, 2009

Senior: Amie {dallas senior photographer}

This is going to be a BIG and important post because I feel like I took my photography to the next level. Every photographer sets his/her personal goals of what they want to achieve, new thing they want to try. Be it new locations, posing, lighting or post processing. In each of these categories there were some things I've always wanted to do different or better. For the longest time I wanted to shoot a ultra-modern & fashionable senior session to use for my studio website. I imagined the pictures to look like a fashion spread in a teen magazine. I also wanted to get out of my comfort zone of shooting mainly in the shade and instead try the trendy back light & sun flare. On my list as well was the use of different lenses to create a smaller depth of field. And last but not least I had my eyes on a new set of actions to use for my editing. Now I just needed the right model and when I came across Amie on myspace I felt like the last missing piece was found. Everything just magically fell into place. We shot her session wandering around Fort Worth on a windy but sunny day, trying all sorts of new things.. I really could not be happier with the result. Hope you enjoy..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Please leave us your comments