Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Business: Custom packaging

I realize more and more how important marketing and branding is for my studio. More than ever I make sure that I incorporate the clean modern white Squaresville style with the orange logo in everything that leaves the studio. It just makes it that much more professional. One piece that was always missing were Squaresville stickers. My friend Andy from Radical Promotions printed me these below. I can use them as shipping and/or CD labels and they helped turning a simple cake bag into a customized Squaresville photo bag that I needed for pictures for a local dance studio.

Be sure to check out Andy's website. I absolutely adore his creativity & his business that he successfully put together at age 21!! He offers anything from business cards to T-Shirts, Stickers, Buttons... and he wraps cars as well!
Radical Promotions' website


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your comments