Friday, June 12, 2009

Personal: My favorite Food EVER!!

Some of you may know but most of you probably don't: I have been a vegetarian for more than half my life (15 years) and eat vegan since 5 years now. I love animals and would never do them harm. Period. Because I love them, I don't eat them. Seems pretty logical & simple to me but for most people I am still some kind of freak. Oh well. Over the years I've gotten used to it :)

I know it's sometimes hard to find yummy vegan food out there so here's my suggestion:

SUMA VEGGIE CAFE

Every Monday night my husband, I and some of our friends go to Sumas. It's our favorite restaurant in Dallas. The food is delicious and inexpensive.

Here are some picture of some of the food we usually eat:


Spring Rolls
Photobucket


Hot & Sour Soup
Photobucket


Orange "Chicken"
Photobucket


Potato "Chicken"
Photobucket


Rice Noodles with "Beef"
Photobucket


Also try: Family Style Tofu, Beef & Cabbage, Dumplings, Triple Delight (vegan Fish) & Sesame Chicken.

Soups are $4-$5 (a small soup is enough for 3-4 people), Entrees are about $8. Lunch Buffet for $7 is Mondays-Fridays 12-2pm and all day Saturday. Every last Sunday of the month they offer a free buffet.

See more of my restaurant suggestions for vegetarians in the Metroplex on my yelp. Click here

2 comments:

Please leave us your comments