Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Business: New Brochures

I am so excited that my new brochures are finally here!!! They are 4x5.5 accordion cards with my own design printed at ProDPI on smooth matte paper. I LOVE THEM!!

This year I have been working my butt off to design & make new marketing pieces for my studio. Let me tell you, it's not that easy if you are trying to do everything yourself. But, my new brochures are done and I'm happy that I can scratch one more thing off my list.

New Business Cards CHECK

Custom Packaging CHECK

Huge Portrait Wall Gallery @ Studio CHECK

Monthly Picture Contest CHECK

Wall Display Inspire Guide CHECK

Joined Facebook CHECK

Studio Marketing Brochure CHECK

Shipping Labels & Studio Stickers CHECK

Still coming:

Canvas Prints for the studio, Display Wedding Albums for the studio, New Gift Certificates, Newsletter, New Blog Design

Brochure - Front

Photobucket

Brochure - Back

Photobucket

May I say thank you to all my wonderful clients for making such great models?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us your comments